Breakfast Desserts & Favorite Egg Delights
Served all day!
The following breakfast dishes are served with Almondina breakfast cookies. Enjoy!
- The Perfect "Duo" – For a hearty appetite, we combine a single slice
of Elegant Praline French Toast and our
Simply Delicious Scrambled Eggs with bacon - 9.59
- Quiche Lorraine & Fruit – Quiche, the savory custard-like cheese pie prepared
to please every appetite. Served with an array of
glorious fresh fruit of the season - 10.59
- “Puffy” Cheese Omelette –(Not available for groups or after 10:30)
A really great tasting three egg omelette!
Choose cheddar, monterey jack or baby Swiss.“A timely selection worth the wait!” - 8.59
Add ham, bacon, turkey, onion, tomato, mushroom,
pretty peppers, jalapeños or black olives - .99 each
- Simply Delicious
Scrambled Eggs –Never fails to please and our version is
no exception! Three eggs gently scrambled
with a luscious cheese sauce topped with
crumbled bacon - 6.29
Create your own version!
Add ham, bacon, turkey, onion, tomato,
mushroom, pretty peppers, jalapeños
or black olives - .99 each
- Dutch Baby Oven Pancake –Not your normal pancake! An oven pancake
baked in an iron skillet and cut into wedge servings.
The pancake is topped with SEASONAL fresh fruit and
real whipped cream. Served with your choice of syrup,
caramel, raspberry or chocolate sauce - 8.59
- Elegant Praline French
Toast with Bacon –French bread sliced thick, baked our way gilded with
crunchy pecans, oats, cinnamon and brown sugar.
In New Orleans this would be called pain perdu,“lost bread” or simply French toast. We think you
will find this one of our breakfast stars - 6.29
- Cinnamon & Raisin
Bread Pudding –An old recipe modified to perfection!
Cinnamon bread, milk, eggs and raisins baked
just right, served warm with cinnamon sugar - 5.29 A House Specialty!
- Apple Dumpling –A fall and winter tradition!
A large Granny Smith apple, peeled,
cored and filled with cinnamon sugar,
then wrapped in a pie crust and baked.
Served warm with ice cream (Seasonal) - 7.59
- My Neighbor’s
Peach Bomb –A luscious whole peach, carefully wrapped
with pie crust, baked, then drizzled
generously with almond butter.
Watch for the seed! (Seasonal) - 5.99 A House Specialty!
- Aimee’s Eggs Benedict & Baby Combo – A half serving of the Aimee’s Eggs Benedict and a half serving of the Dutch Baby Oven Pancake.
Decadent, but divine - 9.59
- Deluxe English
Muffin - 2.99
- 100% Whole
Wheat Toast - 1.99
- Bowl of Seasonal
Fresh Fruit - 5.29
- Old Fashioned
Slow toasted and thick cut. Served with brown sugar and seasonal fruit - 5.29
- Baby Cakes -
Mini bundt muffin - 3.29
- Almondina Cookies -
Two thin crunchy cookies lavished
with almonds and raisins - .99
Tea Room Specialties
Starting at 11:00 am. Each of our guests’ meals are freshly prepared. We
hope that you will relax, enjoy each other’s company,
and find your meal worth waiting for. Thank you for your patience.
We respectfully request, as a courtesy to others, no smoking
or cell phone use.
Tea Room Specialties are the most popular items on our menu. Hope you agree!
Served with one choice of a Cup of Soup, Half Victorian Salad, Tropical Waldorf Salad, Seasonal Fresh Fruit,
Seasonal Fresh Veggies & Almonds or our Macaroni & Cheese.
- Baked Chicken Salad
Pie & Salad – Our own blend of diced chicken,
celery, onions, water chestnuts, eggs and cheddar cheese
baked and served by the wedge. The secret ingredient is Champagne
Mustard! 10.59 A House Specialty!
- Quiche & Salad – Quiche, the savory custard–like cheese pie
prepared in unique combinations to please every appetite. Your choice of Lorraine (Bacon & Swiss), Ham & Broccoli, Spinach & Mushroom or a Seasonal Crustless Special Quiche. 10.59
- Florentine Crepe Pie
St. Charles & Salad – A wonderful wedge
of fourteen crepes stacked high & layered with spinach,
mushrooms, and Swiss cheese sauce. Unforgettable! 11.59
Our menu items are available for “take-away” and special occasions. Please reserve whole baked goods 24 hours in advance - 636-946-4202
- Whole Baked Chicken Salad Pie (serves 6) 30.99, (serves 8) 40.99
- Whole Quiche (serves 6) 30.99, (serves 8) 40.99
By The Slice
- Quiche 5.29
- Baked Chicken Salad Pie 5.29
- Crepe Pie 6.29
Salad dressing choices include: Lite Buttermilk
Ranch, Balsamic Vinaigrette or Bleu Cheese. Housemade
Honey Poppyseed and Raspberry Vinaigrette are an additional
- Our Favorite Salad
– Mixed greens topped with a surprise! Diced Granny Smith apples, red grapes, onions and cheddar cheese along with a blend of walnuts, banana chips, ruby raisins and roasted sunflower seeds. Served with our own special honey poppyseed dressing. - 9.99
- Aimee's Cobb Salad – Mixed greens topped with diced chicken meat, onions, black olives, sliced hardboiled egg, mushrooms, cheddar cheese, grape tomatoes, guacamole and crumbled bacon. Served with bleu cheese dressing. - 11.59
- Fruit Fest –
fresh fruits of the season bountifully served with chicken salad. - 10.59 Add a baby cake muffin 3.29
- Victorian Salad
–Mixed greens tossed with mushroom, carrot and onion,
then topped with cheddar cheese and tomato - 7.59
Half - 5.29
- The Perfect Salad –Mixed greens topped with crumbled bacon, sliced hard
boiled egg, cheddar cheese and grape tomatoes - 6.99
- Bistro Field Greens Salads
–Mixed baby field greens topped with your choice:
• Cranberry raisins, feta cheese, toasted walnuts and
red onions. Served with our own
raspberry vinaigrette dressing - 6.99
• Spicy pecans, crumbled bacon,
sliced hard boiled egg, mushrooms and red onion.
Served with our own balsamic vinaigrette - 7.99
- Turkey, Orange and Greens
Salad – Mixed greens topped
with smoked turkey, mandarin oranges (or strawberries in
season), onions, crumbled bacon, and housemade croutons.
Served with our own special Honey Poppyseed dressing. - 9.29
- Joshua’s Salad – Mixed greens with crumbled bacon, onions and housemade
croutons. Choose the original with Smoked Turkey and Cheddar or Ham and Swiss. Served with lite buttermilk ranch dressing. - 9.99 Add any of the following for 99 cents each: egg, tomato, black olives.
Our Sandwiches are designed to dazzle your buds with the finest
selection of fresh breads & our choices of meat, vegetables
& cheese accompaniments to please every palette. Our sandwiches
are hearty! Try one every visit.
Try as a combo. Includes Half Sandwich served with one choice of a Cup of Soup, Half Victorian Salad,
Tropical Waldorf Salad, Seasonal Fresh Fruit, Seasonal Fresh Veggies & Almonds or our Macaroni & Cheese.
Aimee's Sensational Salads, Soups, Specialty Breads & Sides
- Turkey Medley Sandwich
– A medley of smoked turkey slices, lettuce, tomato,
baby Swiss cheese & bacon strips served on an all butter
croissant with mayonnaise. - 9.59
1/2 Sandwich Combo 9.99
- Famous Muffaletta Sandwich – Layers of ham, baby Swiss, Genoa salami & provolone
cheese served warm on a heavily seeded Italian bread with
mayonnaise. Topped with housemade olive salad.
Whole 8” round (serves 2) 18.99
Half Sandwich (serves 1) 9.59
1/4 Sandwich Combo 9.99
- The Veggie BLT Sandwich –100% whole wheat bread loaded with bacon,
lettuce, tomato, beets, cucumbers, onion and
baby Swiss with our own dill spread. - 7.59
Half Sandwich Combo - 8.99
- Classic Roast Beef &
Swiss Sandwich – Roast beef slices generously
layered on a French baguette and topped with baby Swiss cheese.
Served warm with au jus. - 9.49
1/2 Sandwich Combo 9.99
- Three Cheese Focaccia
Chicken – A grilled breast of chicken on focaccia roll with roasted red peppers, red onions, melted monterey jack, provolone and cream cheese
basil pesto spread. - 10.59
1/2 Sandwich Combo 10.49
- Winning Combination
Club – Tasty roast beef and smoked turkey
breast, provolone cheese, red onion, avocado spread, bacon,
lettuce & tomato complimented with tomato mustard dressing on wheat. - 9.59
1/2 Sandwich Combo 9.99
- Chicken Salad Croissant – Diced white and dark chicken blended with
celery and onion, generously mounded on lettuce. Served on an
all butter croissant with mayonnaise. 8.59
1/2 Sandwich Combo 9.59
- Tropical Waldorf Salad
- Diced red & green apples, celery, raisins, pecans,
red grapes, mandarin oranges & pineapple tidbits laced
with vanilla yogurt - 5.29
- Bowl of Seasonal
Fresh Veggies & Almonds - Served with lite buttermilk ranch - 5.29
- Victorian Salad -
Mixed greens tossed with mushroom, carrot and onion, then topped with cheddar cheese and tomato. - 7.59 half 5.29
- Aimee’s Macaroni & Cheese -
Old fashioned comfort food with a little Aimee twist - 5.29
- Soup of the day
Served with Bread. - Cup 5.29 Bowl 7.59
- Bowl of Seasonal Fresh
Fruit 5.29 With cheddar cheese 7.59 With cheese &
Cake Muffin - 3.29
- Specialty Breads - 2.29
- Specialty Melted Cheese
Breads - 7.99
Homemade Desserts from Aimee's Oven
Desserts at Miss Aimee B’s are outstanding! We make
them the old fashioned way, from scratch. Our thanks to employees,
family members and friends who have shared so many recipes
to provide you with dazzling desserts extraordinaire! ENJOY!
- Mooncake –
Named after the craters of the moon and similar to an open faced
eclair. Cream puff crust,filled with custard, then whipped
cream and finally marbled chocolate on the top. Always a
- Cinnamon & Raisin
Bread Pudding – An old recipe modified to perfection!
Cinnamon bread, milk, eggs, and raisins baked just right!
Served warm and topped with cinnamon sugar and a zesty lemon
sauce! 5.29 A House Specialty!
- Old Fashioned Buttermilk
Coconut Pie – Just like Grandma’s! A
rich and creamy custard and coconut pie. Served warm. 5.29
- Toll House Pie
– A heavenly mixture very similar to a toll house
cookie. Lots of chocolate chips and nuts served warm with
a scoop of ice cream! 5.99
- Triple Layer Cheesecake
– Start with an Oreo cookie crumb crust, then a chocolate
layer, a praline layer and a plain cheesecake layer, all
glazed with additional chocolate! Divine! 5.99
- Sensational Sampler
– Aimee’s choice of three favorite desserts
and a fruit garnish. Tastefully displayed to please every
- Coconut Walnut Cake – Moist yellow cake with shredded coconut & walnuts
iced with cream cheese frosting & toasted coconut. Prize
- Tres Leches Cake
(3 Milk Cake) – Pure and simple white cake, coconut
milk, sweet milk & whipped topping. A Wonder In White! 5.29
- The Queen of Chocolat
Cake – Legend says to feast on this culinary
treat! Searching for the ultimate sweet chocolat ending? Indulge Today - recipe may change tomorrow! 5.99 A House Specialty!
- Bowl of Seasonal Fresh
Fruit – 5.29
- Single Scoop Sundae Served with your choice of chocolate, raspberry, or caramel 4.29
- Colossal Rhubarb Cobbler
– A mixture of rhubarb and strawberries baked in the
best batter ever! Served hot with a scoop of ice cream to
melt just right! (Seasonal) 5.29
- Chocolate Strawberry
Pie – An award winner! An Oreo cookie crumb
crust filled with rich chocolate mousse and then completely
covered with fresh strawberry slices and drizzled with chocolate
again! Wow! (Seasonal) 5.99 A House Specialty!
- Seasonal Special Gelato – Luscious Italian Treat! Try it today. Single scoop -4.29
- My Neighbor’s
Peach Bomb! – Luscious whole peach carefully
wrapped with pie crust. Baked & drizzled generously
with almond butter glaze. Watch for the seed! (Seasonal) 5.99 A House Specialty!
- New England Pumpkin
Cheesecake – A graham cracker crust filled
with pumpkin and spices, then generously topped with walnut
streusel. Delicious! (Seasonal) 5.99
- Bumbleberry Pie
– Bumbling blend of strawberries, raspberries, blueberries,
apples & rhubarb combined in a two–crust pie. Served
with ice cream. Berry Berry Good! (Seasonal) 5.99
- Apple Dumpling
– A fall and winter tradition! Large Granny Smith
apple peeled, cored and filled with cinnamon sugar then
baked wrapped in pie crust. Served warm with ice cream .Delicious!
Our menu items are available for "take-away" and special occasions.
Please reserve whole baked goods 24 hours in advance.
Special Teas, Lemonade, Coffee, Espresso & More
Chilly Cold Beverages
- Miss Aimee B's Old Fashioned Special Lemonade- Made with milk. Large 5.99 Regular 3.59
- Orange Juice 1.99
- Milk 1.99
- Chocolate Milk 2.59
- Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Sprite Zero (free refills) 1.99
- Italian Soda- Sparkling club & Torani flavored syrup 2.29
- Cremosa Italian Soda- Sparkling club, Torani flavored syrup and cream 2.99
- Trailhead Bottled Root Beer 2.29
- Root Beer Float 5.29
- Iced Oregon Chai- Blend of black tea, honey, vanilla, ginger, cardamom, spices and milk. Large 4.99 Regular 2.99
- Aimee's Blend Iced Coffee 2.59
- San Pellegrino Sparkling Mineral Water 2.99
- Fresh Brewed Ronnoco Iced Tea - Regular or flavored 1.99
- Sweet House Tea - Fresh brewed iced tea with 100% juice and sugars 2.59
Select your favorite wine or beer from our table menu display.
Steamy Hot Beverages
Flavored syrup added to any beverage for .99
- Ronnoco Coffee- Brewed regular or decaf 1.99
- Ronnoco Gourmet Flavored Coffees 2.59
- Cafe Au Lait - Choose your coffee flavor and steamed milk 2.99
- Espresso- Single Shot 1.99 Additional Shot .99
- Cappuccino- Espresso, steamed and foamed milk 2.99
- Cafe Latte- Espresso and steamed milk topped with foamed milk 3.59
- Cafe Mocha- Espresso, chocolate and steamed milk topped with a ruffle of whipped cream 3.99
- Steamer- Steamed milk and any flavor 2.99
- Hot Chocolate - 2.99 Add a Goblet of Whipped Cream .99
- Hot Tantalizing Teas - Choose from our tea chest 1.99
- Steamed Oregon Chai- Blend of black tea, honey, vanilla, ginger, cardamom, spices and milk. 3.59
- Hot Mulled Cider - (Seasonal) 2.99
Open Tuesday thru Saturday: Breakfast, Lunch, Desserts
Tea Room 9 am - 3 pm Market Place 9 am
- 3 pm
We sincerely request no food or beverages
from outside sources.
Reservations for parties of 8-25 accepted for seating at 11:00 am
Reservations for parties of 25-75 accepted for seating at 3:30 pm.
Single check & 20% gratuity added
to parties of 8 or more.
We accept MC / VISA
/ American Express / Discover / No Checks Please
Prices and menu subject to change without notice
837 First Capitol Drive, St. Charles, MO (636) 946-4202
FAX (636) 946-5999 www.missaimeeb.com