1 package coconut wraps
1 small carrot
1 small zephyr squash (yellow and green striped variety)
1 small zucchini
1 small bell pepper
1 small cucumber
2 large peaches, pitted and peeled
1 small red jalapeño (or other hot pepper)
1 Tbsp. honey
3 Tbsp. tahini
2 garlic gloves
1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
½ tsp. sea salt
½ tsp. white pepper
1 small handful basil leaves
• Slice all the vegetables into thin strips.
• Lay a coconut wrap on a plate and line a few strips of each vegetable down the middle. Fold one edge of the wrap over the vegetables and roll.
• Continue until all vegetables are used. Set aside.
• Place the peaches, jalapeño, honey, tahini, garlic, apple cider vinegar, salt, white pepper and basil into a food processor and puree until smooth and creamy.
• Serve the sauce alongside the coconut wraps.