* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 2 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
* 1 shallot, chopped
* 1 and one-half cups chopped seeded tomatoes
* One-fourth cup dry white wine
* 1 tablespoon capers, 1 teaspoon brine, reserved
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
1. Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Add to skillet and cook until golden and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer to plate.
3. Add chopped shallots to same skillet, sauté 30 seconds. Stir in tomatoes, wine, capers and caper brine. Boil until tomatoes release juices, about 4 minutes. Stir in chopped basil. Season with additional salt and pepper if desired.
4. Return chicken to skillet; cook until warmed through, spooning sauce over chicken, about 1 minute. Transfer chicken with sauce to plates.