3 cups cubed leftover bread
1 small onion, diced
Oil or butter for sautéing
3 cups cooked wild rice
1 tsp. dried wild or store-bought sage
Turkey, chicken or vegetable broth
Salt and pepper to taste
• Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
• Place the bread cubes on a baking sheet and toast them in the oven until the edges are brown.
• In the meantime, sauté the onions in oil or butter until golden brown.
• Combine the bread, onion, wild rice and sage and then mix in just enough broth to moisten the bread. Season with salt and pepper.
• Stuff inside the turkey before baking.