2 ears raw corn kernels
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1 medium onion, diced
1 jalapeno, diced
1/3 cup black beans, cooked, drained and rinsed
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup zucchini
1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro
Juice of half a lime
Crumbled feta cheese
• Coat a large skillet with olive oil over high heat. Add the raw corn kernels and cook, untouched, for 2 minutes. Toss and repeat until the kernels are charred on all sides. Season with salt and pepper.
• Add the onion, jalapeno, and black beans, and cook for 1 minute.
• Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Season and transfer to a bowl.
• Return the pan to high heat and coat with oil. Add the zucchini and cook without moving for 2 minutes. Toss and repeat until the zucchini is charred on all sides.
• Fold in the cilantro and lime juice, then add to the bowl with the corn and season with salt and pepper.
• Serve on seared corn tortillas with avocado-lime salsa and crumbled feta cheese.