6 catfish fillets (about 2 pounds)
¼ cup milk
2 cups cornmeal
¼ cup finely pulsed black walnuts
¼ cup freshly chopped parsley
1 tsp. salt
Up to 3 Tbsp. 33rd & Galena Chicken and Pork Rub***
• Rinse and pat dry the catfish fillets.
• In shallow dish, beat together the milk and egg. Set aside.
• In another dish, combine the cornmeal, black walnuts, parsley, salt and up to 3 teaspoons 33rd & Galena Chicken and Pork Rub.
• Dip each fillet in the egg-milk mixture and then coat both sides in the cornmeal mix. Set on a plate.
• Heat 1 tablespoon of canola oil in a heavy saucepan. Working in batches, pan-fry the fillets for 2 minutes per side, or until golden. Add more oil as needed.
• Serve immediately.