12 Smoked Chicken Hearts (recipe here)
8 oz. arugula
¹∕³ cup Soy and Balsamic Vinaigrette (recipe here)
½ cup Pickled Fennel and Kohlrabi (recipe here)
½ cup blueberries
¼ cup toasted almonds
• Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
• Toss the Smoked Chicken Hearts with olive oil and lay them out on a lined baking sheet. Place in the oven to warm through while you assemble the salad.
• Toss the arugula with the Soy and Balsamic Vinaigrette and divide between 2 salad plates.
• Top each salad with an equal amount of Pickled Fennel and Kohlrabi, blueberries and almonds.
• Remove the hearts from the oven and garnish each plate with 6 hearts.
• Serve immediately.