• Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with foil and spray them with nonstick cooking spray. Place 15 wonton wrappers on each sheet, keeping the remaining wrappers under a damp paper towel or dish towel.
• Place 1 rounded tablespoon of the mixture into the center of each wrapper.
• Dip the tip of your finger (or a pastry brush) into the bowl of egg whites and wet the left and top sides of each wrapper. Fold the bottom to the top and pinch the top and side edges tightly to seal. If desired, use the tines of a fork to press and seal the edges.
• Ensure the rolls are 1 to 2 inches apart. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Transfer to a plate and serve immediately.
• Repeat this process until all of the rolls are made.